Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas

I hope you all have had a chance to explore the variety of instruments and accessories I have that would be suitable for gifts this holiday season.  There is nothing like giving a gift that can be used creatively.  One of my most popular instruments is my two octave zither.   At only $58, this affordable, easy to play instrument, is ideal for the children on your list.  Another favorite is my bowed psalteries.  I make two sizes, the two octave soprano at $180, and the two and half octave alto, at $250.  This instrument can be played by novice and accomplished musician alike.  The best place to check out what I still have available is my current stock page

I also have a wonderful selection of the finest looking cutting and cheese boards available, which also make very reasonably priced gifts.   They range in price from $10 to $30. 

Please place your order early as I often either run out of instruments or time.

Thanks and I do hope you have a wonderful holiday season.   James

No comments:

Post a Comment